Friday 15 November 2013

Random post

Heya! After soo many months I really felt the need of jotting down my feelings as they were piling up to form a mountain inside me. So many crazy stuffs were just happening in my life that I didn't even get a break. Even now I just completed my chemistry revision as I've got my chemistry exam tommorow n now finally giving my head some rest. So thought of writting some random stuff at 2am though its quite early for me to go to bed but ya I've to wake up again in the early morning for revising mah due parts of chemistry. This subject seriously sucks. Anyways so these months I was soooo busy with sooo many stuffs that I lost bit balance n these exams grrrrr....no matter how much time we are given for preparation its always the night before the exam :P sooo many good things happened n also bad I lost a very close friend of mine last week. Its true that distance kills all relations but I madly miss her. We last met kinda 8 months back when she came here in Bengal. I miss all those fundays with her n also her last day of 8th grade before leaving school. And also I miss being her song critic. She was the best n always will be. Okay but I don't end this post on a sad note from today onwards I'll try to post random stories n stuffs with lesser gaps. :) bye or else I'm goin to oversleep in the morning n eventually fail :'0...Nooo thats a complete No No. So chow see ya soon :)

4 comments:

  1. yah at this stage where u r standing days don't give too many options to be free..... parents er chapar chapar eta koris na time nosto hoccche , eta na kore eta por saradin eta tey kno valo holo na .. egulo toh matha chibiye kheye ney.... r tutor ra toh achen.... puro bolihari sobai....... r best frns .. they r the best that happen in our lives .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chill !!! besi chaap nibi na !!!! xams r marks niye amio vabina oto GPA er chinta onekdin agei chere diechi !!! xams de ja hobe hobe ..... jeta valo lage seta porbi but really valobeshe !!! Best of luck for ur xams !!

    ReplyDelete