Saturday 16 November 2013

Because I loved you: Chapter 2

Within the next half an hour Rishi was there to pick me up. I got into the car and we headed towards the Writers building, where uncle worked as the joint secretary. When we reached there the peon told us to sit in the waiting room as uncle was in a meeting. There was an awkward silence and Rishi was busy playing angrybirds. It was rather a boring thing to do watching all those government employees passing every now and then. In the next 20 mins I also saw some men in complete white outfit, it wasn't hard for me to guess that they were none other than bunch of some politicians, whom else should we expect in the Writers building other than them. They were followed by some police officers and guards. May be they were important people. I looked at Rishi hoping he might know what was going on but he seemed to be unaffected by all these as he was busy completing that game level. After few mins more I again noticed those men coming out from a room but this time there was a young guy with them. Rishi got distracted by the noise of their footsteps and finally looked towards the corridor. Rishi turned his head towards me and asked me in a great excitement "Hey isn't that Abhinav Rathore, the son of the PM?".  Ya I guess  but they didn't show it in the news that he will be coming to Kolkata, I mean each and every activity of the Rathore family creates a headline."Ya, may be Dad can clearly tell us about all that" said Rishi. Abhinav Rathore was the only son of the PM Uday Rathore. Just heard somewhere in the news that he has returned to India after completing his studies from abroad early this year. He actually became a hot topic for the media since the first day. A peon came and told that uncle is done with his meeting and he wants to meet us. We entered into his room, he was having a broad welcome smile on his face. Rishi couldn't control his curiosity and asked uncle "What was Abhinav Rathore doing over here Dad?"
"Oh he was here to discuss about the comming votes and campaigning issues, Mr. PM wants his son get aquainted with all these matters afterall he is only going to carry his father's legacy ahead." I was more interested about knowing the work for which we were here than knowing about those hyprocrites named politicians.
"So Abhinav is the reason I called you two here."
Just hearing that line I was like no matter what, I'm not going to work for any politician, I just hate these corrupted politicians more than anything. But Rishi seemed to be pretty interested in working for him. Finally I opened my mouth and asked "What kinda work?".

No comments:

Post a Comment