Saturday 30 November 2013

Because I loved you: Chapter 10

My life became boring, I felt that something in my life was missing. Rishi was always there for me but still I felt empty somewhere. I was back to my normal life but I wasn't happy. I couldn't concentrate on my studies either. I didn't want to bother Abhinav every time I needed help in studies afterall he was lot more busier back in Delhi. A week later Abhinav called me to ask me about my studies, I lied to him saying everything was going just great though in real I desperately needed help. He asked me when was my next exam and I told him that I had an exam next month only. I was worried because I was not at all prepared for the exam this time. My exams were worst than ever. After few weeks the results were out and mine was a disaster. Rishi tried his every bit to console me and I could clearly see how much he was worried for me. I was feeling low, I sat in a corner of my bed and sobbed the whole day, I wanted Abhinav back to fix everything right. Then only I got a call from Abhinav, he called me to know my result. I stammered for a while as I knew that he would be greatly disappointed hearing that. I finally gulped the lump down my throat and told him all the truth. He was literally furious at me and asked me why I didn't tell him that I was having problems with my chapters. So he ended up deciding that I'll be flying to Delhi during my summer vaccation so that he can take care of my studies personally. I was excited and badly wanted to meet him. I asked my parents about going to Delhi and they gave me permission almost instantly may be they thought that it was the only hope left. Rishi was very much suspicious when he came to know that I am going to Delhi for a month and that too Abhinav asked me to do so. I lied to him saying that he had some work for me. I was super excited and took Mehak for doing some shopping as I desperately needed to upgrade my wardrobe before leaving for Delhi. We shopped till we dropped. I was on my way to home when I had to stop my car for a while as the signal turned red and I was looking around to pass those 30seonds when I suddenly noticed Rishi sitting with someone in a cafe, it was a girl and I could only see her back. I tried a lot to peep from my car's window oscillating my head from left to right to get a glance of her face but I failed as the signal turned green and the cars behind me started blowing their annoying horns. I was totally disappointed as Rishi never hid anything from me. I knew everything about starting from his first crush and now if he is seeing someone its not a big deal to tell me about that. I was angry on him, I didn't recieve his call nor did I give any reply to his texts untill he suddenly rang my door bell just before the day I was supposed leave for Delhi. I opened the door giving him a cold expression but he reacted like nothing really happened and that made me more annoyed. I couldn't control and ended up asking about the girl with whom I saw him at the cafe. Hearing that he moved a bit as he wasn't expecting that to hear from me. He gave totally an irrevelant answer. He tried to divert me and assure me that he was not dating anyone. That was the only part that made me feel that may be he wasn't lying about that but the rest was bit confusing. I knew that Rishi was hiding something from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment