Sunday 17 November 2013

Because I loved you: Chapter 3

"You guys have to help him in these campaigning issues. You guys are young and can easily convince other people of your age group to come forward and help for the campaign and to support Mr.Rathore. He will be staying in Kolkata for some time and I want you two to be with him and help him. You know that I trust you two and I personally want to make sure that Mr.Rathore gets full support from all of us as I deeply believe that he is going to be a great leader in future". And uncle finally completed. After hearing this I didn't want to say a No straight on his face so I made a excuse of having exams and studies. Hearing this Rishi gave me a sarcastic smile and said " Since when did you care so much about studies? And 3 months are still left for the exam." I seriously wanted to punch his face hard but unfortunately the situation and the place was inappropriate. Uncle just looked at me and said "Don't worry so much it would take an hour or so everyday after your college gets over. And Rishi will help you with your studies, if you guys want I can also arrange for a tutor. But the main thing before your exam will be the Durga Puja and when I was in college I remember how badly I needed money during the pujas for shopping and all." I know what he meant and that lifted up my mood instantly. " You mean to say we will get salary for this?", I said giving a broad smile. I seriously needed money as Dad took away all my credit cards for not doing well in exams but this was a good oppurtinity for me to earn some cash. "I am in",I said with lots of excitement. "Me too", Rishi followed. We both were happy but more to hear that salary part and readily agreed for doing the job. Uncle gave an even broader smile as if he has completed a big mission. "So you guys can start from tommorow after college." I was happy and also bit excited for my new job. The next day I got Rishi's text that he has some work so he will be leaving earlier and he texted me the name of the hotel where Abhinav Rathore was staying and told me to meet him there only after the college gets over.

No comments:

Post a Comment