Saturday 16 November 2013

Because I loved you: Chapter 1

***9 years back***
Phew finally back at home, being the most popular girl of the college can also be bit tiring. Fourth party of the week and this one was the best. Time for selfies I need to click some of my fab pics to upload them on fb. Though my every pic looks fab afterall I'm Rayesha Roy n I can never look bad.
***Back in present***
I opened my eyes paused for a while, everything was so perfect then. Karan looked at me strangely may be he was thinking if I was kidding about the party part as he has never seen me attending any party or any kind of social events in the last 6 years. I smiled at him n again started narrating my story.
My strict parents always told me that IIT should be my only target n I have to crack it by any means, but then when I cracked the IIT entrance exams I was a free bird as there was no mom n no dad completely away from home. I was definitely an exception among all those nerds n eventually I became the coolest and the most popular girl of the college. But that one guy who always used to put his feet on my dad's shoe whenever I did any mistake was Rishi. Rishi was the son of our family friend Rakesh uncle. I was always compared to him as everyone considered him as the ideal boy and we knew eachother since we were in our diapers. He was always my bestfriend and also my rakhi brother. Even in college he was the topper but my results were deteriorating with every comming exam as I was busy attending parties n going to pubs. It was during the end of my first year of college n I was busy bunking my classes with my friend Mehak, when all of a sudden I got a call from Rishi and as always when I recieved the call he started yelling at me for bunking classes n then he finally told me that Rakesh uncle wants to meet me n Rishi as he has some work for us. I was confused aswell as nervous God knows what work Rakesh uncle wants us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment