Tuesday 26 November 2013

Because I loved you: Chapter 8

So my tuitions with Mr.Hitler Abinav started. Though he seemed to be better since that night. He was superb as a teacher. I continued with my regular college-work-classes schedule. I made sure that everything was normal again between me and Rishi amd that happened, we were back as BFFs. Though we behaved all normal but still there was something which made me keep my classes with Abhinav a secret from him. Though Rishi could sense my 'Not at all Normal' behaviour but he never asked me the reason, may be didn't want to spoil our friendship anymore. 3 months just passed away like a blink of an eye it was the day of my exam and I was having nerves. I was feeling all numb when I suddenly saw my cell ringing. The call was from Abhinav, I recieved the call and pretended to be all cool about the exam but he caught me. He did his best to make me confident. It felt good, I didn't wanted to end the conversation but the invigilator came inside the room and unwillingly I had to hung up. The exam started and Rishi was late, I couldn't concentrate on my paper as I was worried and busy guessing the possible reasons why Rishi was gettinh that late. He finally turned up and gave me a 'Everything is Okay' smile. I was happy to see him and finally I could concentrate on the paper. I gave answer to each question the best way I could. My exams went well actually they were a lot better than my previous exams, but Rishi was not satisfied with his papers. It wasn't anything new he always gives that serious expression after every exam and finally turns out to be the topper. Days passed pretty well and the day came which always used to be my nightmare, the results of exams were to be out. I wasn't worried about my results this time because I knew that I'll easily pass this time and Abhinav's efforts wont go to waste. I drove to the college, I saw Rishi coming towards me with a broad smile sticking to his face and repeated his same old line,
"Guess what" and he dragged me to see the list. It was quite obvious that he has again topped and his joy had no boundaries but I was worried as I couldn't find my name on the list.
-"Thats no way possible I can't fail." and tears rolled down my cheeks when Rishi suddenly called out my name from the list loudly. Rishi gave me a tight hug and then showed my name just below two ranks from Rishi. I stood still there for a while as I couldn't believe on my eyes. And when I got back my senses I was already in cloud 9. I excused myself and the first thing that I did was to call Abhinav and thank him a million times. When he heard the news I could clearly feel hearing his voice that he was extremely happy. I called my parents and they were even happier than me. After completing my calls I went to Rishi and congratulated him and he did the same back. Our friends, just like a pack of hungry wolves demanded a treat from us to which we both happily agreed afterall it was celebration time. I got back home and started thinking that just saying thanks was not enough to show my gratefulness so I started thinking hard to thank him in Rayesha's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment