Thursday 22 August 2013

Buried Somewhere Inside My Heart

I had a crush on you from the very first day of the High School. I never got the guts to take a step towards you as you were the most popular guy of the class. You hardly noticed me but I was your classmate since past 6 years. It was quiet obvious as I wasn't as hot as your girlfriend. I was just another normal girl who always dreamt big and loved living in her world of imagination. Years passed and we were in 12th grade, time changed but my feelings for you remained the same. It was school's annual function when you  pranked by giving my name for the singing performance without my concern. I had always been a shy girl but it was for the first time that your prank discovered the biggest talent in me, my singing talent. It was the best day of my life not because that I gave a good performance but because it was for the first time you talked to me. After that day even others started noticing me. Gradually I also became popular just like you. U started being friendly with me, we became friends, good friends. My last year of school was definitely the best year of my entire school life and later also the worst. I could realise I was changing, my friend circle changed as I belonged to the popular gang then. Last day of school and I finally proposed you after 7 long years. I tried my best to express what I exactly felt for you but you made all those words so silly when you said that we can be nothing more than friends. You used me to make your ex gf jealous. I was lost, I was heart broken, hurt and I had all the world's ugliest feelings inside me. I saw you again for the first time after 8years. You were standing silently in the crowd which was shouting and screaming my name during my concert. My first song which was a major hit was actually about you, about my first heart break. Thank you so much for giving me this life. I love it a lot. I know you want me now but its too late I can't look back when I have so much to look forward for. I loved you and I will always love you but don't know why that feeling for you got buried somewhere inside my heart.

1 comment:

  1. it must have been a spontaneous flow of feelings ..... whatever we feel its quite hard to speak about but at least easier to write !!!

    ReplyDelete