Monday 24 June 2013

When life takes a new turn: Chapter 5

The next day I went back to my appartment without informing anyone at home. I was so pissed off that I didn't even feel like going to college that day. Later in the evening Cyra n Avi came to my place n tried to cheer me up. Then my Mom's call came n it again ruined my mood. She told me that they have arranged a meeting for me with that guy. I was like WTF is wrong with my life. I remembered even 2days ago my life was just perfect. The day came, mom told me that she has already gave my phone no. to that guy n he will contact me in no minute. My phone rang n an unknown no. flashed on my phone's screen. I was sure that it was his no. I recieved the call n a husky voice said Hello I'm Sidharth...Oh no I didn't even cared to know his name ever  before. I confirmed whether he was the guy. He confirmed it by saying "Ya". He told me that he will meet me at Hotel Taj at 1:30a.m. so that we get some scope to know each other. Then we bidded eachother goodbye n disconnected the phone, I actually sounded like a sulky teen during our conversation. I was least interested to meet that guy Sidharth. I wore a white dress n left bit earlier for reaching there in time but this traffic can make you late no matter when you have
started for your destination. Phew! I finally reached there but I am already half n hour late. I parked my car n rushed towards the entrance. I entered into the restraunt area of the hotel n I saw many people sitting there in formal wear I was confused as I had no clue how Sidharth looks like. Unfortunately I can't shout his name over there to know where he is. Suddenly my phone rang n it was Sidharth, I recieved the call n he said that he is sitting on the right cornered table. I could see a guy wearing grey coloured suit sitting on the place he has mentioned but I couldn't see his face from there. I went to that place n stood there still for a while. He hurriedly stood up from his chair n inquired whether I was alright. Though I nodded my head saying a yes but I was shocked because he doesn't at all look like the guy I have imagined. The first thing that I felt when I saw Sidharth was that he is my Mr.Right n I want him at any cost no matter what happens. May be this is what we call as love at first sight. We ordered our food n I started the coversation by apologising for being late. He said that it wasn't a big deal as the traffic over here sucks. He is bit reserved kind of person n talks very less. We both kept quiet as we didn't know what to talk about or we were just feeling shy. We had already completed the main course n was waiting for the desert when Sidharth broke the silent saying that he doesn't want this thing to go any further as he already has a girlfriend n today he came here to meet me just because his aunt has forced him to do so. I felt like my whole world turned upside down. My whole body was numb n I didn't know what to say. With a lot of difficulty I controlled my tears n said him that it doesn't really matter as even I was least interested about this whole marriage proposal thing. He seemed relived n apologised to me. I wanted to ran away from that place as soon as possible so I pretended that I had to go to the hospital urgently n left that place. Tears tripped down my cheeks. Avi was alwayz right that I will never get my Prince Charming as those are only possible in the fairytales not in real life. I still couldn't believe that a guy rejected me on my face, this was the very first time I felt the bitter feeling of getting rejected. I wondered that the girl whom he loves must be really lucky as she has my Mr.Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment