Sunday 14 July 2013

When life takes a new turn: Chapter 6

That night Sidharth texted me just to say sorry once again. This was the begining of our new friendship. We used to chat every night, we even went out for dinner few times along with our friends. I started to call him Sid. But I could realise that my crush on him is getting even bigger day by day. One day he told me that his girlfriend is comming to India so he wants me to meet her, I wasn't that excited to meet his girlfriend anyway but I agreed to it because I didn't want him to give any clue about my real feelings for him. The day came, I n Avi were waiting for Sid n his gf in a restaurant, after a while I could see Sid entering n also a girl with him, seeing her I felt like that my world went upside down as she was none other than Akansha Banerjee, the person I hate the most in this whole world. We were in the same school n she was my classmate, we couldn't stand eachother. Actually we were busy competing with each other in our school days but now how can she be Sid's gf? Avi was continuosly poking me sayin," Isn't that Akansha of our school?". I didn't utter a single word as I was literally in shock. Sid n Akansha came closer towards us n finally Sid introduced her to me saying that she is his girlfriend Akansha then Akansha interrupted him n said that we already know eachother as we were classmates in school. Sid gave even a broader smile may be because he thought that we were friends in school days. We had our food n talked about our school days but till the end there was that perticular Akansha Banerjee's evil smile on her face. May be she was happy thinking that I got rejected by the man who belongs to her n this time she won the match in a clear way. Really I was upset, I know that we have grown up now n everything has changed but still there was a  feeling of getting defeated by the  person you don't like much n that was the most worst feeling I ever had. Avi looked at me as if he could read my mind n knew how much upset I was at that moment. Avi dropped me to my appartment. He wanted to talk but I refused as I wanted to stay alone. I was busy fighting with myself. I was trying hard to supress my feelings for Sid. This weird feeling is totally driving me crazy. Hope things will change with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment