Friday 19 July 2013

When life takes a new turn: Chapter 6

I was hoping all day long that time heals every wound n my this wound will also be healed by time. One night I got Sidharth's call he was sounding low, he broke up with Akansha. I was shocked but I didn't ask him about the reason as I don't wanna mess with their lives. I didn't know shall I be happy that now I have a chance to get Sidharth or shall I be sad that he is totally broken now. I was confused but decided to help him rather. I tried to contact Akansha but she didn't recieve my call, it was quite obvious that she would have never recieved a call from her biggest enemy at that time. Then I called Avi, hoping that he will definitely come up with a solution. Avi told me to be with him thats all Sid really needed that time. I tried every possible way to cheer Sid up but there was something which was stopping him to be normal. I sent him hundred messsages n tried to call him numerous time but his phone was comming switched off. He didn't even cared to reply back or contact me. I was worried, I was broken n I didn't have a single clue why he was doing this to me. Was he trying to avoid me? But what was my mistake? Days changed to months but there was not even a single text from him, he never even bothered to contact me. Then I gave up finally n finally called his friend Vishal n he told me that Sidharth when back to London a month back. I didn't have any word left, he went away but never cared to tell me even once about this. I tried every possible way n in the mean time another marriage proposal came on my way n I said a yes without even thinking twice about it, afterall I didn't want to disappoint my parents once again n now I don't have any excuses left to reject Aditiya. For whom I'd have rejected him for? I made my heart strong n promised I won't turn back. A week left before my marriage with Aditiya. Everyone in my family was so happy so I tried hard to put a smiling face on me but I couldn't. Mom knew that something was wrong. But she rather preffered to leave me alone may be because she was afraid that it will ruin everyone's happy moment. Still she asked me whether everything was allright n I nodded my head saying yes n told her that I was upset as I don't wanna leave them. She seemed to be relieved n hugged me. At night I saw an unknown number flashed on my cell phone's screen. I didn't recieved the call at first but then finally recieved the call n an known voice from the other side said, "Hello". My eyes became moist I was sure he was none other than Sidharth.

No comments:

Post a Comment