Thursday 25 July 2013

When life takes a new turn: Chapter 7

I didn't know what to say, it was Sid. It was hard for me to forget him n accept the hardest truth that Sid never felt the way I felt for him. And I took the hardest decesion to marry Aditiya. Sid finally broke the silence ," Hey am Sidharth hopefully you haven't deleted my number, I heard that you are getting married."
"Ya Dad went at your place yesterday n invited your whole family, I wish to see even you on my big day."
-"Hmm ya m happy for you, he might be your dream guy right?" he sounded low. After a long pause I said,"Ya"
I wanted to scream n tell him no he is not the one with whom I want to spend rest of my life with. He is not my dream guy nor he can ever be as it was always you n it will be only you.
-"He is very lucky that he is going to have you as his life partner"
"Hmm"
I had nothing more n tears rolled down my cheeks
"Sid I think Mom is calling so I gotta go"
-"I'm over here now so can we meet for once before you become someone else's?" he chuckled but still he was sounding different.
I didn't want to meet him I know that I won't be able to hide my true feelings for him if he comes in front of me now.
"I don't think thats possible"
-"Please just for once, it has been months that we haven't seen each other."
"Okay then tomorrow evening, you decide the place."
-"Great I will text you the name of the place then."
We bidded each other Good night n disconnected the phone.
I got Sid's text where he told me to meet him at a nearby restaurant at 6pm.
I was excited, bit nervous n also scared. Finally I reached there n saw Sid was waiting outside for me. I was seeing him after 10 months but it felt like I haven't seem him for 10 years or more. He hugged me n we went inside. I was bit confused as the whole restaurant was empty n there
was just two of us. Then an attendance came n told that the whole place is booked for us n guided us to a table.
"Why did you book this whole place?"
-"Because I wanted to talk to you"
"So what do you wanna talk about?"
-"Oho I'll tell you later but at first have the food"
Throughout the dinner I was busy guessing what Sid would have to tell me. We completed our dinner n suddenly a song from my favourite band Lady Antebellum started n the lights got turned off. Then a slideshow of photos of Sid with me started on the TV screen. I was clueless about the whole thing n I started looking for Sid but he just got disappeared. The slideshow ended n the lights got turned on n I could see Sid. He walked towards me n bended down on his knees n said those magical words for which I was dieing to hear for so long. Ya he proposed me, I felt like as if I have went back to my dream land where everything was perfect n my Prince Charming was standing right next to me. But the sword of reality slayed my dream into pieces. I turned back n went away from there without even saying a single word. I know these things have no meaning now only five days are left for my marriage n I can't turn it down any way. I was helpless, I was trapped in my world of emotions.

6 comments:

  1. handle the situation without rushing. take care. answer from your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just fictional but still thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh.. my bad :P
    good write up, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh it happens btw thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P jst tried a bit...m not at all good..i know i know

    ReplyDelete