Monday 29 July 2013

When life takes a new turn: Chapter 8

I lost all my controll. I returned back home n the first thing that I did is to hug Mom n I cried my heart out. I told her whatever has happened. She was shocked but I somehow felt that she already knew that this gonna happen someday, may b a Mother can foresee her child's fate. 4 days have passed n just 1day left for my wedding. I should be excited n happy but I wasn't. Actually I tried hard but unfortunately I couldn't. These 4 days were the hardest days of my life. May be my phone became tired by recieving numerous calls n texts from Sid. It was at 6pm when my aunt told me a girl came to meet me. I went to the hall room n saw Akanksha was sitting their. I was bit shocked as I was expecting her to turn up on my wedding day not a day before but still somewhere in my heart I was happy to see her after a long time. She stood up n gave me a gentle hug, actually this was our first hug.
"After a long time" said Akanksha.
-"I'm glad that you made time to visit my place"
She smiled but this wasn't her typical evil smile rather it seemed lik a gentle one.
"Kriya I'm here to tell you something"
-"What's that? Is everything okay?"
"Ya...Actually not. Kriya do you know why did I and Sidharth break off?"
-"No, I don't."
"Actually it was because of you that we broke off"
-"I...I was the reason behind your break up? But how?"
"The truth is that Sid was never in love with me."
-"But you were his girlfriend."
"Ya I know but he never loved me."
-"Then why were you in a relationship with each other?"
"There was nothing between us but infatuation. He fell for you the very first day u guys met. I knew everything but I tried to overlook as I didn't want to loose from you. It's true that I never loved him though."
-"Do you even know what you are saying? Did Sid tell you to say all these stuffs?"
It was a long conversation, Akanksha told me all the truth n how a misunderstanding ended up them being in a relationship. Akansha left but I felt like my heap of confusions is turning into a huge mountain of trouble. I drove to Sid's house as I really needed to talk to him. He was happy, shocked n confused all at the same time. We started with a normal conversation but landed up in a huge arguement. We argued
vitriolically before
surrendering to our true feelings for each other. Tomorrow is my wedding with Aditiya n here I'm confessing my love for someone else. I decided to talk to Aditiya as he has the right to know each n everything about me n Sid. Afterall I would never want to destroy an innocent person's life for my selfishness. I took a deep breathe n rang the bell of Aditiya's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment