Thursday 20 June 2013

When life takes a new turn: Chapter 2

Finally the day has come, my first day of college. Oh! am soo excited. I picked my best tee n denims pairing it up with my favourite wedges. I went to the breakfast table n mom was busy arranging stuffs for me as it was her dear daughter's first day of college. She seemed bit tensed and also nervous but at the same time she was very happy, it felt like as if it was Mom's first day of college. I took my breakfast n again went back to my room to take my car keys n bag, n ended up standing in front of the mirror checking whether I was looking all right or not. I mean, man I'm Kriya Thakur I have to look the best. Then suddenly sis came into my room n said that from today onwards the whole room is her's. Oh no i forgot today I will be shifting to a new town leaving my sweet home, in all these excitements I frgt that I will be leaving Mom n shift to an appartment with a maid. I became bit sad. I went to Mom n hugged her. Her eyes became moist as well as mine. Then Dad interrupted and reminded that if I don't leave now I'll get late. Dad carried all the luggage n we were all set to go. I drove my car n Dad drove his BMW. It took 2hrs n I was there standing in front of my parent's dream Medical College. My parents alwayz dreamt of me becoming a doctor and here is the one step towards the dream. Ouch! Someone just banged on my head. I turned back angrily n there was standing Avi. I screamed at Avi angrily n started fighting with him like a 2 year old kid. Dad came n stopped us n told that he is done with the admission procedure n I can get inside now. I was excited but also bit nervous, Avi n I parked our respective cars n went to our class. Avi is irritating but he was always there with me since my first day of school. Today I was happy that he was with me but we decided not to sit next to each other rather to sit at different places so that we can get some scope to make new friends. Avi went straight into the class n sat beside a cute looking girl n started hitting on her, what more can be expected from him. I sat on the first bench and as expected everyone was looking at me. A girl came n sat beside me. She seemed bit arrogant but unexpectedly we got along quite well. I was wondering what more to come next.

2 comments: