Thursday 20 June 2013

When life takes a new turn:Chapter 1

The clock stroke 12:00 a.m. yeah finally I became an adult. Kriya you are of 18 now I said to myself. And here comes Mom,Dad n sis for wishing me happy birthday. I am super happy I know that Mom n Dad has planned something really big for my 18th birthday. Ya I got what i expected a huge birthday party for me was arranged where all my friends were invited.
We all danced really hard on the tracks played by the Dj untill when Dad interrupted and told me to check outside. I went outside and was awestruck, I saw a brand new Honda Civic was standing there i couldn't believe it in my eyes. I turned towards my Dad and he smiled and said that it was my birthday as well as my school graduation gift. I hugged him and Mom and as soon as Dad handed over me the keys I got into the car for checking it out. It was an awesome experience. Yes, I have the best and the coolest parents in the world who pamper me a lot for which Avi calls me a spoilt brat. Avi and I are BFF we are the childhood buddies though we fight most of the times like sibblings but we can't even stay without talking to each other for once. Finally the best day of my life ended giving a glee on my face. At night I was counting, only 2days are left for my college to start. I was wondering how my first day at college will be, I was very much excited and was waiting for that day eagerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment