Thursday 20 June 2013

Its me

Being a teen is the most complicated phase of life trust me. As am still a teen I can very well understand how difficult it actually is. School, friends, family, studies, passion, love, heartbreaks and the list goes on, this is what a teen's life is. We are mainly confused at this phase like about our life, future and all. It feels like none in this world can understand us and we are all alone. This is the time when we fight with our parents the most :-/ I hate this part the most. The main reason for starting this blog is to share my feelings and share with you all what i like to do the most. Just like every teen I am also a music freak I mean a complete freak, crazy whatever you wanna call. The list of my favourite singers never ends. I am also very foody n love to cook. And ya fashion should be a very important part of everyone's life. I consider that first impression is the last impression, so we should be always prepared for everything. I think the best part about me is that am very friendly, I just love making friends :). Like any other teen I also love to dream big, I mean really big lolz. After music the one thing for which I can even die for is gadgets..they make my world :). So ending it here only. I know that my life is not perfect but i just love the way it is ;). My life rocks

2 comments:

  1. The main thing of teenage life is that they get so much motivation from different things ...... but the person's maturity remains in the judgmental aspects ... yeah life is crazy but always interesting !!!

    ReplyDelete